MIHALY MASSAGE THERAPY POLICIES:
It is my intention to provide professional and therapeutic massage to help you reach your health and wellness goals. I do understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone’s life. Unforeseen events such as car problems, traffic considerations, business meetings, and project deadlines, are just a few reasons why one might consider cancelling a massage appointment. In consideration of your time and mine, I have adopted the following policies for first-time and regular massage clients of Mihaly Massage Therapy:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time (15 minutes prior for first-time clients). This provides time to determine the best session plan for you at each visit, while allowing for an unhurried experience.
- Or save Time During Check-In! You may Download a PDF: Massage Intake Form | Reflexology Intake Form | Contraindications Checklist, of my intake forms in advance of your visit or wait until the day of your appointment and fill it out before the treatment.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY:
- I regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases, and when my schedule will allow, I may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at my discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival. Full service fees will be charged even when sessions are shortened due to late arrival.
- In return I will do my best to be on time, and if I am unable to do so I will add time to your session to make up for my late arrival or adjust the service charge accordingly.
- If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please call me at 07542292056